Welcome to Medalase.
I know that there are a lot of choices out there for laser hair removal and skincare treatments. After all, I’ve devoted the past ten years exclusively to aesthetic and laser medicine. Now, as the Medical Director and Owner of Medalase. I want to personally welcome you to a very different experience based on a deceptively simple concept—you.
That’s right — YOU are our entire mission in a nutshell. Because at the end of the day — when you take the science and artistry out of it — the only reason we’re here is to make you happy when you look in the mirror.
Because so often, our outside doesn’t quite match how we feel on the inside (especially with each passing year), a few small adjustments can go a long way in transforming your view of yourself, as well as your entire outlook. At Medalase, we’re here to carefully listen to your concerns and provide safe, effective solutions.
As a full-service medical aesthetics facility, we have access to a wide array of technologies from the latest in high-tech lasers to premier skincare ingredients that have stood the test of time.
At Medalase, we’ll work with you, within the constraints of your time (and busy lifestyle), your budget, and your personal comfort zone. Together, we’ll help you to emerge as a more rested, more confident, more beautiful version of yourself. Because at Medalase, it’s all about you.
Dr. Shannon Ginnan
- Board Certified Fellow of American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians
- Allergen Black Diamond Physician
- Former Luminary educator for Palomar and Cynosure
- Served two years and earned Presidential citation as Chair of the industry’s largest interdisciplinary society, the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery Research and Development Committee and the Government Liaison Committee